Members of a facility who have seniority or expertise in a certain area often take on the role of teacher. Whether instructing users the functions of tools, explaining processes to teams, or introducing workers to safety standards, trainers must plan the content and method of knowledge transfer so that their participants can apply this knowledge on their own.
This seminar shows how to plan and conduct in-house training. It teaches design of training programs and instructional methodologies for professionals.
Ce séminaire montre comment planifier et conduire des formations internes. Il enseigne l’ingénierie pédagogique pour adultes.
- Psychology of learning when at work
- Definition of pertinent training/ learning objectives for different target groups
- Preparation of programme framework and contents
- Detailed planning
- Balance between theory and practice
- Balance between trainer input and group exchange/discussion
- Visual representations
- Activities in pairs, small groups and larger teams
- The trainer’s competences: ability to teach, support, coach and lead
- Test design
- Evaluation design
- Different levels of evaluation according to Kirkpatrick’s model
- Institution-wide talent development.
- Talent development for adult education at the workplace
- Personal learning objectives at work
- Alignment of individual learning plan with institutional strategy
- Training methods, techniques, and tools
- Long- and short-term programmes
- Training to support organisational change
- Development of staff skills and capabilities at team/unit level
- Instructional design and delivery
- Time management and group dynamics during the training
- Training online
- Writing training manuals
- Criteria for evaluating knowledge and the expansion of skills.
Rich and flexible training design: theoretical input, discussions, reflection and sharing of experience, role-plays and simulations, practical exercises.
Evaluation of training impact:
- Short-term impact: at the end of the training
- Long-term impact: 3 months after the training
Evaluation of acquired knowledge:
- Self-evaluation with a skills inventory
- Questionnaire at the end of the training
Certificate: EUROBOGEN certificate of participation
- No pre-conditions
- All audiences