This training course covers the key issues that determine the robustness, agility and performance of a team. It examines the characteristics of team life at work. In three days, the learning group expands its know-ledge of:
team size and diversity (from pairs to small local teams to large, remote, international project teams); team management and its methods (from leading meetings to dealing with problems in the field); communication means and styles (digital communication and face-to-face); coordination (project teams according to matrices, ad-hoc teams for a short period of time, teams under strong command, self-managed teams); life cycle facilitation: leadership and followership, agreed and shared rules, models and techniques/tools; handling disputes, conflicts and crises.
- Clarification of the team’s purpose
- Selection of key performance figures
- Roles, responsibilities and accountabilities: the individual and the collective spheres
- The charter (visualisation, mission, policy)
- Management of individual and team schedules
- Selection of tools (software, management and for social health)
- Linear and iterative processes for task completion
- Communication for effective professional relationships
- Processes for continuous improvement (personal and organisational development)
- Techniques for team problem solving
- Types of conflicts in teams and methods of conflict resolution
- Multiculturalism and diversity in teams
- Handling challenges between site autonomy and global harmonisation
- Understanding the recurring life cycles of teams.
- Selecting methods and tools for managing teams.
- Analysing disruptive team risks.
- Managing human differences in the team.
- Leading the team with an appropriate leadership style.
- Building a united followership to support a strong leadership.
- Coaching young teams for their learning and self-driven evolution towards success.
Rich and flexible training design: theoretical input, discussions, reflection and sharing of experience, role-plays and simulations, practical exercises.
Evaluation of training impact:
- Short-term impact: at the end of the training
- Long-term impact: 3 months after the training
Evaluation of acquired knowledge:
- Self-evaluation with a skills inventory
- Questionnaire at the end of the training
Certificate: EUROBOGEN certificate of participation
- Pre-conditions: none
- Audience: team managers; heads of departments; project managers; human resources; all members of professional and operational teams.
Price in-house: on demand