In this training, the connection between effectiveness, productivity, efficiency, and impact of one’s own work is analysed and translated into actions and concrete results.
Important self-management skills in relation to tasks and people are discussed. The mutual influence between personal development and organisational efficiency is evident throughout all elements of the course.
In addition, means and contents for improved self-efficacy such as time management, the choice of digital tools and online communication are explored.
Participative meetings, collaborative work and the facilitation of meetings in cross-functional projects are addressed.
This training is often followed by individual coaching session for the participants in order to follow a personalised improvement curve of one’s effectiveness at work and in life generally.
- Efficiency at the personal and organisational level
- Organisation of one’s own work
- Effective time management
- Efficiency through cooperation
- Development of cognitive skills and emotional intelligence
- Structural architecture: organisational charts, functions, work processes and areas of responsibility
- Cross-sectional and process organisation: programmes, projects, events, cooperation
- Effective stress management
- Positive psychology to overcome difficulties
- Resilience in the face of challenges
- Defining one’s learning process and personal development plan
Possibility of individual coaching afterwards.
- Identifying characteristics of one’s own efficiency at work
- Improving one’s own performance according to self-selected indicators
- Putting to use effective techniques
- Creating a productive learning environment autonomously as well as together with colleagues
- Creating one’s own approach to work flexibly to increase collective efficiency and influence the whole organisation positively
Rich and flexible training design: theoretical input, discussions, reflection and sharing of experience, role-plays and simulations, practical exercises.
Evaluation of training impact:
- Short-term impact: at the end of the training
- Long-term impact: 3 months after the training
Evaluation of acquired knowledge:
- Self-evaluation with a skills inventory
- Questionnaire at the end of the training
Certificate: EUROBOGEN certificate of participation
- No pre-conditions
- All audiences